Without understanding a business’s history, it's impossible to determine its current value and forecast future results. If you’re considering purchasing a business, consider calling in Walter & Shuffain.
The W&S due diligence team is comprised of expert accounting professionals skilled at analyzing quality of earnings and working capital requirements. With careful review of financial statements and on-site discussions with executive management, we’re able to quickly identify and understand potential deal breakers, value drivers and other areas of specific interest.
Our due diligence services include:
- Assess quality of earnings, including: identification of overly aggressive accounting policies, assessment of the adequacy of judgmental accounts, GAAP accounting and SEC reporting compliance
- Analyze cash flows (working capital changes, capital expenditures, etc.)
- Review on and off balance sheet assets and liabilities
- Identify key business drivers, trends in profitability and significant concentrations of risk
- Evaluate management's forecast
- Conduct comprehensive discussions with management and their advisors
- Perform both buy-side and sell-side due diligence
Contact us for more information about W&S’s due diligence services.