Not For Profit Organizations
Not-for-profit organizations have their own distinguishing characteristics. Resources are often limited and restricted to charitable purposes, making the need for operations that are simplified, yet efficient, absolutely essential.
At W&S, you’ll find a team of accounting and tax professionals who have the specialized training and experience that will allow your nonprofit organization to flourish.
Our nonprofit audit services include:
- Single audits and program-specific audits (in accordance with OMB Circular A-133 requirements)
- Yellow Book audits (in accordance with Government Auditing Standards)
Our nonprofit tax services include:
- Assisting with federal and state tax compliance reporting and various e-filing requirements
- Tax preparation
- Identification and planning for unrelated business income taxes
Other nonprofit services:
- Business, financial and strategic planning assistance with presentation of finance-related issues for executive directors and CFOs
- Design, implementation and review of accounting systems and related internal controls
- Operational reviews and audits
- Internal operation planning and compliance
- Budget development and review
Contact us for more information about W&S’s not-for-profit services.